For children who have not taken violin or cello lessons before. This program includes:
- a 25-minute group class with other beginners in your instrument
- a 25-minute masterclass (a group of students takes turns having a short individual lesson while the others observe)
- Orff class (rhythm instruments and movement)
- choir (let’s all sing together!)
- concerts: there are several different child-friendly concerts to attend, and all students, even the beginners, participate in the final concert. Fill up your child’s brain with music!
A parent must accompany student. The parent is an essential team member in the child’s education – the parents learn as much as the children do! Make sure you have the time set aside to devote to giving your child the very best start on their musical journey.