Welcome to Newfoundland and Labrador Suzuki Institute online registration for 2019. This single process can now be used to register all members of your family. The online registration process is similar to a “Shopping Cart”, much like what you would find on your favourite e-Commerce website (e.g. Amazon, Best Buy, etc.).
After you have finished adding your classes, you must “Check Out” in order to complete your registration. If you do not, we do not receive your registration. The “check out” link is part of your “Registration Cart” located on the right side of every page. This Registration Cart will show all classes selected. Once you check out, you will receive an acknowledgement email, followed by a confirmation email when our administrators have processed your registration. If you don’t receive any email, you may not be registered yet – write us at email@example.com to make sure.
Once you begin your registration, DO NOT close your browser until you have completed your check out.
The form will do all the math for you – all you need to do is record the amount, and decide how to pay us – not at “checkout”, but by your chosen method later, after you receive an invoice from us. All amounts are in Canadian dollars.
Payment of 50% of your fee is due at the time of registration to hold your place; course deadlines are in effect for payments. The remainder is due June 30th – a post-dated cheque delivered earlier is welcome! Payment options:
- Cash or cheque, dropped off to the STEP Admin desk on a Group Class Day (email to ask for details if you’re not there anyway)
- Cheques mailed to PO Box 23182, Churchill Square PO, St. John’s, NL, A1B 4J9. Make out cheques to “STEP”, and include a note as to what student(s) they’re for.
- Remaining fees can be delivered during our in-person registration day (June 30th).
- Interac e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org, using the password “suzuki” if required. Interac transfers have no added fee other than what your bank may charge.
- PayPal payments to email@example.com. Please add an additional 3% to your payment when using this method, to cover PayPal fees. This addition is waived for our guests from outside Canada.
Looking for Book 6 and up? Check out our Iceberg Chamber Music Institute. http://icebergchambermusic.ca
Choose a category to see the list of courses:
Step 1: Core Programs for Suzuki Violin/Cello Students
These course bundles are for violin or cello students of STEP or other similar Suzuki programs, or for students ready to start lessons. They include masterclasses, group classes, and enrichment courses based on age and level.
Step 2: Optional/Non-Suzuki Classes
These classes can be taken in addition to your core program, or without a core program by non-Suzuki students. Some have violin or cello level-prerequisites, and some are for everyone.
Add up your hours before adding optional classes to make sure your child’s day is an appropriate length. Each day will have the same classes in it at the same times.
Note: These programs run once a minimum number is reached. If we need to cancel, you’ll get a full refund.
Powered by Events Manager